Summary: A delicious sweet and savory side dish or snack.
- 5 parsnips, washed, peeled, chopped into ¾” – 1″ chunks
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- ¾ tsp dried rosemary, crushed in a mortar/pestle or finely chopped
- generous pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- In a mixing bowl large enough to hold all the parsnips, stir together the olive oil, brown sugar, rosemary and salt until well combined.
- Add the parsnips to the bowl and toss everything together until the parsnips are well coated.
- Turn parsnips out onto a baking sheet in an even layer and roast until quite tender, about 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe by Em-i-lis