Summary: This is easy to work with and delicious. I adapted this recipe from one I found on epicurious.
- 1 c “00″ flour
- ¼ c whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ T extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ c water
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and blend until it starts to come together in a ball. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead ~6 minutes incorporating only as much flour as necessary; this dough should not be sticky.
- Shape into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and let sit at room temp for 1 hour.
- Roll out with a pasta machine. I went to 8 for ravioli dough.
Recipe adapted by Em-i-lis