Summary: Or for adults.
- 1 6 oz container organic yogurt (whole milk if for the little guys), plain or fruit-flavored
- ¼ c orange juice
- ¼ c frozen or fresh organic blueberries
- 5 frozen or fresh organic strawberries, chopped
- ½ frozen or fresh banana, chopped
- ¼ c frozen organic spinach
- 2 T flax or chia seeds
- Combine everything in a tall, empty container (an old yogurt tub -you know the pound size ones- works well) and using an immersion blender, blitz until well combined. You can also do this in a blender.
- Serve with fun straws or straw-spoons!
Number of servings (yield): 2
Recipe by Em-i-lis