Mar 4th, 2012 by Em-i-lis
Summary: Another wonderful finger food for a party, afternoon tea, or part of a light lunch.
- 2 slices soft white bread, crusts removed
- Roast chicken (I bought a rotisserie chicken and pulled the meat off in a shredded fashion)
- Sharp Cheddar (I use Cabot extra sharp)
- Apple Chile Chutney (see my recipe or use something similar)
- Atop one slice of white bread, spread a healthy dose of apple chutney. Lay thin slices of cheddar atop that and then cover with shredded chicken. Place the other slice of bread on top; cut sandwich into four triangles.
Preparation time: 4 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1-2 (4 small triangles)
Recipe by Em-i-lis