I have always enjoyed writing but though Em-i-lis have really found it to be a craft about which I’m passionate. This section is a work-in-progress collection of essays about a range of topics: my own growth and maturation; parenting and motherhood; women’s roles and import; animal and environmental welfare; politics; and, of course, food.
This page has the following sub pages.
- The Pink Bike
- What’s Food Got to Do With It? A lot as it turns out.
- Coming Into My Own, part 1
- On Women Having It All
- Thoughtful Opposition
- Mother’s Day
- Motherly Musings on Praise and Support
- Motherly Musings on Praise and Support, part 2
- On Feeling Disappointment In Your Kids
- Thoughts on Parental Overwhelm
- Gratitude- for health, my children, pedicures and personal growth
- On Family
- The Two Sides of the Parenting Coin
- On Feeling Pride In Your Kids
- On Personal Growth in My Early 20s
- Leaning In